We have been passionate about photography since our teens. It started with an point and shoot camera and progressed to 35mm SLR. The optics have improved to the point of realistic capture of images. We get up before sunrise to capture scenes in the most beautiful light possible. The beauty around us on Earth is spectacular whether it is ancient ruins or modern cities. We strive to show our environment in the most realistic light. At times we feel like we should hurry before it is gone. Before the ice caps melt and wildlife diminishes. We live by the motto, 'take only photographs, leave only footprints'.
Our education in the art of photography has come from various sources. Below is a compendium of our training:
- Rocky Mountain School of Photography, weekend workshop with a variety of classes.
- Composition of photography, workshop by CA photographer Michael Seewald
- Weekend photography seminar by international photographer Art Wolf
- New York Institute of Photography.
- National Geography Photography seminars
- Honorable Mention - TV Guide Juried Photography Show
- Accepted in several juried shows at Florence Event Center
- Artist of the month at Oregon Coffee Roasters
- Accepted for Peace Health Group Health photography show.
- Usually sold an average of 2-3 framed prints per event.